Monday, June 09, 2008

Updates, and a cherised memory

Here is a picture of our cute toddler, not a baby anymore, Griffin. He is getting ready for bed.

We are proud to report he only has more tooth and then he has a full set of teeth! Griffin loves biting especially when he gets hungry and tired.

Griffin still loves playing outside, Sesame Street especially Elmo's World, and Baby Einstein.

He is a picky eater. His most favorite is Eggo's. He even knows how to make them. He helps us out by putting them in the toaster and pressing them in. As soon as he hears the toaster beep he knows it is time for his yummy Eggo!

Griffin loves to play with his Matchbox cars, he has a favorite red race car blanket that Grandma gave him (I will take a picture of it soon), and he loves his big yellow tractor that Grandpa gave him ( he loves to go across the street and pick up rocks with it).

Griffin does not like nursery! He likes to play in the nursery during sacrament but then as soon as all the kids come in and we get ready to leave he just hates it. Of course it doesn't help that nursery is right during nap time. We will just have to be patient. Secretly, I don't want to him to go to nursery, because then it means he is growing up...


Speaking of growing up..I found this sweet little picture in my computer. It was only eighteen months ago my sweet baby boy was a baby! My oh my how time flies.

I just love this picture and this is how Griffin will forever look in my mind. Sweet, innocent, and just picture perfect!!









Here are my two handsome hunks! It was spike hair day at the Anderson house.

Griffin just loves his Daddy!

As soon as Joe gets home Griffin runs to his side and doesn't leave him all night. Joe at times can get frustrated but I happen to think it is the sweetest thing ever, not because I get a little break, but because Griffin loves his Daddy so much. Nothing in this world is more special than when Griffin runs to greet his Dad at the end of the day! When I see Griffin look at his Dad I see pure love and respect. Joe can do no wrong in Griffin's eyes!

Anyways, I am really blessed to have two handsome boys in my life!

1 comment:

Sue Hillock said...

Holy crap!!! Griffin has filled out!!! He's a mini Joe!!! He's definately an Anderson!! WOW!!! I can't get over how good you guys look! Hope to see you all soon!!