Friday, June 27, 2008

My little cheerleader...

All the sudden on Wednesday morning my stomach started hurting so bad. I knew something was going to be coming back up. Joe just left for his dentist appointment and Griffin was playing with his match box cars. Well, I slowly made it upstairs just in time for the inevitable to happen.

Griffin was right behind me to witness the whole episode. He had his little head right next to mine, which by the way was in the toilet, he was laughing and quite interested. Well he must of thought it was really amazing because he was cheering me on with his claps and giggles. I felt so horrible and yet there was my little cheerleader reminding me it would all be over soon and I would get better.

I know it is kind of gross and I did spare you the gory details but my sister said it was definitely blog worthy. So there you go! The joys of being a mother you NEVER get any private moments!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love it... It makes me laugh everytime. Cant wait to see you. Much love Heather

SELPH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

That is totally funny. If it were me I might just have to laugh while vomitting. Yeah no private moments ever for me for sure! using the batheroom or what ever! one of the kids has to come and find me and sit and wiat on me for what ever I am doing. you would thingk the smell would drive them away. but no.