Tuesday, January 03, 2012

32 weeks


Today marks the 32 week mark.  My sister says my tummy has officially popped, and I look huge! LOL

Each baby should weigh roughly 3.75 lbs, so I'm carrying a total of 7.5 lbs of baby around; which is what Griffin weighed at birth!

I'm still working, and trying my hardest to get all the accounting stuff done for 2011.  I haven't been to Costco or the grocery store in a month.  Joe has been good about doing our grocery shopping and helping with cooking, cleaning, and taking care of Griffin.

I find I just can't do as much as I would like and I'm grateful Joe and Griffin are supportive of me and encourage me to rest.

Griffin is excited to meet his brother and sister, and he is so excited February is next month.  He is looking forward to Grammy coming over and being able to see and hold the babies.

Heather and I have been going through totes of clothes, we've managed to fill up the dresser, closet, and get the crib bedding set up.  We still have a lot more to do, but we are slowly getting it to come together.

Walking around is getting harder and I find myself losing my breath all the time.  I climb the stairs one at a time and hang on to the railing to keep my balance.  Not used to not being able to come and go as easily as I would like, but I'm determined to keep myself on a normal schedule-

No comments: