Today marks the start of my 33rd week of pregnancy! I went in for my monthly ultra sound, the stats are as follows:
Baby A (boy) 5 lbs 155 bpm
Baby B (girl) 4 lbs 6 oz 164 bpm
Heather and Easton were able to come along with me and it was fun to have them there. Easton was very curious about what I was doing laying on the table. All the nurses adored him and he was full of smiles and laughs.
My nurses say I'm doing really well. My blood pressure was a little elevated so I've got to start weekly visits but everything else seems to be going quite well.
I'm still working, and just taking it one week at a time. I think my tummy has gotten bigger since last week and I am really starting to feeling the weight of the babies. By the time 5:00 rolls around I'm tired and down.
I'm really grateful for Joe and Heather who have been helping me out and have been so patient with me not being able to do everything I would like to!
My orange shirt is starting to get tighter so we will see how much longer I can wear it for my weekly photo shoot. LOL
This should be a fun week because Heather, Ella, and Easton are going to spend some time with us. We are hoping to get the basement cleaned for Grammy's arrival and also sort through more baby clothes!



No comments:
Post a Comment