Today marks the 35 week mark!
This week I've been so sick. We had another round of the "ick" at our house. So I was down for most of the week. I'm really starting to slow down and have reduced my activity level considerably. Getting in and out of bed, or up and down from a chair is a real effort.
My doctor says 37 weeks would be a great time to deliver...however he is going to be out of town that whole week, so I told him I would be awaiting his return. So my goal is to keep them in until around 38 weeks, my doctor says he doesn't like to see twin pregnancies go past 38 weeks-so we are looking at the week of Valentine's for our delivery, if mother nature allows it!
I'm really hoping my doctor can do the delivery because he is experienced with twins and knows me. If I go in while he is away it is just going to be luck of the draw and my chances of a having a cesarean are much higher!
So I just take it one day at a time and I'm anxiously awaiting the 36 week mark-
At the check up Baby A (boy) 155 bpm Baby B (girl)146 bpm I haven't started dilating or effacing so all is well!
Had my baby shower last weekend and it was totally lovely! Will have to get pictures from someone so I can do a little write up about it!

1 comment:
I am so excited for you!!! Best of luck with the whole delivery! Have you picked out names yet?
Post a Comment