Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011


Christmas seems like it came really quick this year!  We had a lot of fun seeing what Santa brought us, and opening gifts.

Griffin woke up around 7:30 and came into get us.  He told me Santa brought him everything he wanted!  Santa brought Griffin an art easel, with supplies, hex bugs and hex bug tracks, a bat mobile, and some candy in his sock!

Griffin thought it was so funny Santa left Joe peanuts and trail mix in his sock. He is still talking about it.

We were able to go to church in the afternoon, and it was cut down to just over an hour.  It was nice to go and feel the spirit and then come home and enjoy the day with our family!


I think Joe was most excited about his rolling massage thing.  I had Heather wrap it up and she wrote it was for Griffin from them on it, so Joe had no idea it was his.  Although he won't admit this to anyone, he is still a kid at heart, and I know he peeks under the tree to see which presents are his, and I've even caught him shaking them.  So I fooled him this year!

We are now going to start gearing up for 2012-  It is going to be a big year for us and we all are eagerly anticipating the arrival of our twins.  Course we don't want them to make their debut too soon, I hoping for mid February!

No comments: