These two can be the best of friends and also the worst of friends all at the same time. Heather has been coming over every Tuesday to spend time with us, and help me get prepared for the twins arrival. She has even dared to watch Griffin and Ella while I head off to work for a few hours.
This day was a particularly hard day because Griffin was being such a little pill about everything. Anyways, Heather got the tree out and assembled it and Griffin, Ella and I worked on getting all the ornaments on. They both seemed to really enjoy themselves, and they didn't fight too much over who got to do what!
I always feel like Christmas is getting closer once we get our tree up. Still lots to do to get ready!
Hope everyone enjoys their 25 days of the 2011 Christmas Season!
No comments:
Post a Comment