My doctor says I'm doing amazingly well. I'm not supposed to take on any extra activities, and if I have to go out Christmas shopping she told me to ride in a cart and have my husband pick me up and drop me off at the entrance. I've ridden around in the cart one time, and I must say it wasn't pleasant because no one would get out of my way, and I got stuck in the aisles a lot! But the good thing is I didn't come out of the store feeling like I was about to fall over!
At the check up this week Baby A, which is usually the boy, had a heart beat of 138. Baby B, which is usually the girl, had a heart beat of 140.
This week I've been busy working. Been trying to get a lot of stuff reconciled and sorted out before the start of 2012. Also been working on last minute Christmas preparations, think I've got everything except stocking stuffers, and a few little gifts!
Griffin is very excited for the arrival of Marki and Turkey! Every day he wants to know when they are coming out. I think we will schedule a walk through of the birthing center and take Griffin along, just so he knows a little of what to expect. He is also really missing his Grammy and can't wait for her to come up.
Every time they talk on the phone he will always tell her the babies have not come out yet they are still in my mommies tummy. Except one time he played a joke on her and told her they came out and were in the crib. Grammy said she was getting in her car right away to come and help! Griffin was just laughing away, and then had to tell her he was just joking


No comments:
Post a Comment