Joe and I just started laughing, as quietly as we could, and I quickly grabbed my "emergency diaper" and stuffed it to the very bottom of the bag.
Is this what I get for trying to be prepared? I mean you just never know when you will need one, or who might be asking you for a spare, KWIM? Although I have yet to meet someone who would refer to it as a mommy diaper. The things kids come up with.
Think we will be chuckling about this one for awhile.
2 comments:
I love it!!!! Paisley has pulled pads out of my purse at church as well, but thank goodness she couldn't talk yet (she did wave it around and played keep away with me). Griffin is just so darn cute!!!!!!!
Griffin- You never know what he is going to do or say. I am happy you made this post it will be super funny to look back at. You have to love kids!
Post a Comment