Saturday, January 08, 2011
Happy Birthday Griffin
My baby is growing up, he is now 4!
He wanted a spiderman cake for his birthday and he invited Pockie and Julie over for dinner. We had spaghetti, with garlic bread, and my super yummy buttermilk fruit salad.
Of course before the party began Griffin fell asleep. He just has a knack for falling asleep at the strangest times. I was really worried he was going to wake up super grumpy, and he did, but he perked up right up once we brought out the cake and lit it up!
We sang Happy Birthday to him twice and let him blow out the candles each time. He loved it. The only thing he ate all night was a piece of his cake, but it was his birthday so I didn't worry too much about it.
I wanted to start a new tradition of getting a family picture on his birthday but I didn't so will try and do that soon, you know before he turns five!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
looks like he had a great birthday! Everyone looks so happy! I didnt see a picture of Joe....
That was a fun evening! I hope you kept his "guest list" that was so dang cute!!
I can't believe Griffin is 4!! The cake is cute. I bet you made it and decorated it because you are cute and crafty like that. :)
Oh and I forgot to answer your question, yes we are going to find out what we are having. We tried to find out a week ago, but the babe was hiding his/her parts, so we will look again in about 2 weeks. :)
happy birthday girffen hope your day was fabulous. I so love being your teacher. with love Sis Spratling
Post a Comment