When your hair starts to grow out side ways, it is time for a hair cut.
When your hair starts to have more volume and bounce than your mom, it is time for a hair cut.
Griffin has funny hair, as it grows out it just sort of grows out side ways into a big bushy ball. LJ has this same issue, so I guess he got it from me.
Wish we lived closer to Heather because she gives the best hair cuts! I will just have to settle for one of Joe's.
2 comments:
I guess you need to come and visit me! I will be up in April. We could see how big the bush can get until then. That would make for a great picture!
Toooooo cute!! He is so funny. ...and thanks so much for helping your Dad with the tax stuff. It was GREATLY appreciated!!
Post a Comment