Somehow my pattern got messed up, I think Griffin might have rearranged a few squares but oh well. When I look at this quilt I can't help but think about how long it took to make. I notice all its little flaws and there are still several threads that need to be cut. I am not sure if it will ever be perfect but it is special because I made it for my dear friend who is expecting her first baby any day now. I hope she will appreciate it. It is almost hard to give it away, but since I knew it was always for her it makes it easier!
P.S. see the white material on this quilt, I will not use again! It gave me so much grief!
I am going to think about some goals for this week and update how I did with last week's goals. Today is already Tuesday, can't believe it!
3 comments:
I love the blanket!! It is so cute I love the colors. Maybe this July I can make one for Ella. I would really love that. I need to make some goals to. Maybe if I write them down I might get them done. Well I cant wait to talk with you and mom tonight. Miss you... It seems that we havent talked for a couple of weeks now.
What a fabulous blanket! Lynlee will love it. Sunday went well. Hope you are back to life.
The quilt looks great! I have not ever attempted something like that because I am terrified of the end product.
Post a Comment