Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekly Goals

Monday is here again so I thought I would post some of my weekly goals yet again, helps to keep me honest*wink*

1. Walk 4 miles everyday.

2. I hate making this a goal for the week b/c then I will have to do it, but make sure the dishes are all loaded and the kitchen sink is clean before I go to bed.

3. Get everything prepared for my stamping party by Wednesday night.

4. Get all the squares for the rag quilt laid out and finish sewing the yucky white material I love to hate!

5. Do you think this will be the week I can finally give up my beloved Coke Zero??? I have two left in the fridge and then I have vowed I am not buying any more...now of course you all know I said this last time...and technically I didn't buy another twelve pack I had Joe do it for me...I am seriously addicted and hopelessly devoted to my Coke Zero!

I can be stronger than this stuff...it is just taking me some time...lots and lots of time!!!

6. Pick up Griffin some sandals, summer pajamas, and shorts!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Well you got number 6 done.... One down on your list. Maybe I should makes some goals to.

Heather said...

I really miss you!!

natalie spratling said...

You motivate me:)