Each day I challenge you to write down something you are thankful for until November 27th (Thanksgiving Day). Think deep, beyond your everyday blessings...this doesn't have to be too serious either. What are some things you are grateful for?Obviously, I am a little late getting this started so this post will be a bit longer.
11/1/2008~ I am thankful Joe and I were able to take a break from our daily lives and go and visit our families that live in the Pacific Northwest.
11/2/2008~ I am thankful for things that smell good. For example the rain, evergreen trees, flowers, perfumes, good food.
11/3/2008~ I am thankful for my camera because it allows me to capture my memories.
11/4/2008~ I am thankful for our election process. Even though it can get annoying, and the guy we wanted didn't win, I am thankful we had the opportunity to vote and that our nation will have a smooth transition of powers.
11/5/2008~ I am thankful for my washer and dryer. I can't even imagine having to wash clothes by hand. My hand washables get tossed in the washer of course on the hand wash cycle! It would take a lot of time if I had to wash everyone's clothes by hand.
11/6/2008~ I am thankful for television. I know kind of weird because I don't like to spend my time watching it, but I am thankful b/c it keeps me entertained while I am exercising, and it keeps me informed of the world around me.
11/7/2008~ I am thankful Griffin loves to brush his teeth. Every night before he goes to bed he says "teeth" and points to his bathroom. I just am grateful I don't have to struggle to get the tooth brush in, he loves it and hardly ever goes to be without getting a good brushing!
No comments:
Post a Comment