Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More November Reflections...

11/9/2008~ I am grateful for time to spend with my family. Sunday's are always great for spending time with family. Today we went to Stake Conference, and Joe and I had to switch off with Griffin duties so I am not sure how much we absorbed, but I am grateful we went and that we were able to spend the whole afternoon together just "hanging out".

11/10/2008~ I am grateful for my husband. I was really sick today and was so anxious to get home so I could rest. Well, you don't get must rest with Griffin around. When Joe got home around 6 I was so grateful he took over the parenting duties so I could get some real rest.

11/11/2008~ Today is Veteran's Day and who isn't grateful for our Veteran's! I am grateful for the many sacrifices our country and service men and woman have made so we all can enjoy our freedom.

No comments: