Thursday, November 13, 2008

More November Reflections..

I've got some sort of stomach virus so I haven't been very good at updating my daily November reflections...

11/12/2008~ I am grateful for my friends. Since I have moved to Billings I have made some very close friends. I enjoy being able to spend time with them, and talk with them about "girl" things. Girl friends can always understand you when your husband's don't, and they can help you understand your husband when you don't want to!

11/13/2008~ I am grateful we finally were able to come to an agreement with the potential buyers of our home! Today we signed the final agreement to buy/sale, no more counter offers! YES that is right, blog friends, we are moving! We have to be out of our house by December 1, 2008! Of course, this is assuming everything goes through, don't want to get to excited, because I know plenty of people have had deals fall through at the last second.

Actually by Thanksgivings because we are planning on going to see Heather and Nate, and then down to Utah for Susan's wedding, keep your fingers crossed we get everything done on time!!!

Anyways, I am grateful we have sold our house and now we will begin a new chapter in our life. I have very mixed feelings about leaving our house. We have a lot of memories here and I feel like I am leaving something major behind, but I am also excited to move on.

We are not sure if we are going to build again, or buy a house, or even if we will be staying in Billings. We are planning on renting for six months or more, until we have decided what we want to do.

So for the next few days we are going to be busy packing, and trying to find a place to live. Will keep you all updated!!

No comments: