Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cute and happy kiddo's!

This week we have Grammy and Ella here!  Nate and Heather left for a cruise and we get to watch Princess Ella!

Before they left they did some skyping.  Ella is quite the skyper.  She was sending kisses to her mom and dad via my computer screen.  Good thing I have some computer wipes because the screen was a bit, should we say cloudy?

Heather and Nate have called quite a few times to make sure Ella Bella is okay.  I just wanted to post a picture that proves she is...oh and she loves me!

I asked her if she liked being at Aunt Tabby's house and she happily replied, "Ya"!

At the moment I am not sure she is going to want to leave!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh.... I want or need a copy of that picture so I can blow it up and frame it!! Its SO cute. I miss my baby SOOOOO much! I cant thank you enough for taking such good care of my baby! You and Joe need to take another trip and I will watch griffy!