Griffin adores Spiderman, and he thinks he is spiderman. Here are a few funny things he has said to me lately regarding Spiderman.
Griffin: Mom?
Mom: Yes.
Griffin: Spiderman loves you.
I am ashamed to say up in the corner of my kitchen there is a cobweb. The other day my sweet son says to me:
Griffin: Oh look mom one of my web's is up there!
Well after that comment I just can't bring myself to vacuum it up. He gets so excited every time he spies it and he loves showing everyone who comes over.
He currently has one Spiderman shirt and he has to wear it everyday. I am on the look out for more Spiderman apparel.
As we were putting on his shirt the other day he said:
Griffin: Oh look mom it's me!! As he was pointing to his shirt.
And a comment not related to Spiderman. The other day we were Skyping with Heather. Heather mentioned that he got a hair cut and Griffin replied while rubbing his head: "Yeah its pretty fancy" We just started cracking up.

2 comments:
He is so funny and soooooo adorable!
Well I hope that Spiderman and Ella can have a fun time together for 10 days! I still cant believe that I am leaving her for that long crazy!!
Post a Comment