While my mom was here I was able to sneak off and get my hair cut and colored. I wasn't planning on getting it colored but my stylist talked me into it. I put long layers in my hair and of course got it trimmed. It feels much lighter and I think I will be able to make it through the hot summer months without chopping it off!
My goal is to keep growing my hair, but it seems it always get to a certain point and then I get too hot with it and decide to go short. We will see.
All the girls went out for lunch on Saturday. Ella Bella pudding and pie was super cute in her zebra outfit. I must say she was not the sweet little angel she usually is while we were trying to dine! Perhaps that is the way all babies are. They know you are trying to relax and enjoy yourself so then they just start acting out. She's cute so I forgive her.
3 comments:
I love your hair!! It looks great and I am glad you were able to get away.
LOVE the new hair! I always wait way too long in between cuts and colors so I feel like a new woman each time it does get done! Love it!
Hey Tabby, I'm so glad I found you again. I feel the same way about hair. I'm trying to grow it out...but I know the heat will tempt me. And so far, my efforts to not just stick it in a pony tail is failing me.
Oh-my-GOSH you have a hansom little man! It must have been awhile because he is looking old. Ok, your new blog is in my system again!
Post a Comment