Monday, December 07, 2009

Santa Clause is making a list, he's checking it twice he is going to find out whose...


Naughty and Nice.

Griffin was naughty tonight.  He was playing really good for awhile and I should have known he was up to no good.

Well he kept sneaking from his room to the tree...I told him not to play with the ornaments and he would slink back to his room.  There must have been quite a few times this little bandit snuck some ornaments because when I went to check on him this is what I found...



He said he was playing baseball.  Hmmmm....he went into the naughty chair and we had a little chat.  He was not happy and hopefully he learned his lesson.




From what I can tell he broke seven ornaments.  This year I decided to decorate with my cheap glass balls instead of my good red and silver ornaments.  I learned my lesson with those last year.


2 comments:

Camille said...

Love your blog! I wish mine was half as cute as yours! I love blogs. I love keeping in touch with long lost FRIENDS! I have SO many fun fun memories with you!!!

I need your address for C=my Christmas Card!

natalie spratling said...

ooooh! You gotta love him. I'm proud that you posted it, he is such a cute little guy.