The other night LJ, Griffin and I went out to do a bit of Christmas shopping. LJ was showing Griffin all the animals and the fish tank when a man with a round belly and a long white beard came over.
Griffin was naming of the different animals and as soon as he saw "the man" he shouted, "Santa Clause!" Then rushed over to start talking with him. LJ apologized and a few innocent bystanders had to scurry away due to too much laughter. "The man" just laughed and said it happens to him all the time.
Once we all met up both Griffin and LJ wanted to show me Santa Clause, but of course for very different reasons. I think LJ was completely mortified! I must say he did look a lot like Santa except his outfit was more fit for Santa's wood working shop than Santa's sleigh!
No comments:
Post a Comment