I had so much fun with them and I was so sad on Sunday when they left. My house feels really empty and I just can't bring myself to go downstairs to clean up the bedroom and bathroom. It just feels too vacant!
We didn't take any pictures. I am real upset about it. Usually we take a few pictures but this time I only got the camera out once to take pics of LJ and my mom. I've really got to be better about capturing my memories!
Lots of things happened and we made some wonderful memories despite the fact we didn't capture any on film, geeezzzz.
And, because y'all know I like quotes here is a quote that summarizes how I feel about memories!
Leftovers in their less visible form are called memories. Stored in the refrigerator of the mind and the cupboard of the heart. ~Thomas Fuller
I had to put a picture on my blog, so I found a picture of our refrigerator. It goes with the quote, and now everyone knows what my fridge looks like. *wink*
2 comments:
i am really sad too. I am mad at myself for not taking any pictures. I thought about it but never pulled the camera out. I guess we need to learn from this and be camera happy next time. I love you and glad Ella and I could come. Much love Headie and Baby Ella
How fun to have your mom and sis and her sweet little baby. It is always hard when they leave, I can relate. what were you thinking not taking any pictures! Just tell them they have to come back soon so you can capture those memories. See you Sat. Are you all ready for the Shower?
Post a Comment