Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Little Updates

Just checking in...

I can officially say that today is one of the first days in a long time that I haven't drank a carbonated beverage. To be even more specific no Coke products for me today!! I know tomorrow will be harder but I am taking this one day at a time!

The kitchen got cleaned last night before I went to bed and it is waiting for me again. Thought I better do a quick little blog update, as that was one of my weekly goals!

I've cooked dinner two nights in a row! Perhaps tomorrow we will be dining on left overs. Thursday night Joe and I are going on a date so that is one less day to worry about.

Here are some cute pictures of the boys. Griffin loves playing in the garage with his Dad. He made a little pile of saw dust and had so much fun dumping and driving his monster trucks through it!
Joe is busy working on putting shelves up and he is also working on getting the fence installed. We got all the cedar today. Soon enough Griffin will have his own little back yard paradise!!!

Ciao for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow no coke!! are you feeling okay? Good for you, glad to hear that you are going on a date and getting all your wifely duties done. A clean home is a happy home (Nate just reminded me of that a couple of days ago) so today I will not go and play for I need to clean the house. love you and miss you all. I love the update