Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber

Just thought I would let everyone know that the Scrubbing Bubbles action scrubber is my absolute most favorite cleaning tool for showers and tubs!

I know not everyone loves cleaning their showers and tubs, it was always at the bottom of my list. But if you want to have a clean sparkling shower and/or tub I highly recommend this product!

When you first start out you buy their starter package and it comes with the handy little sponge grip holder, not sure what the exact name of this would be. Then you just attach the foaming cleanser cloth to the bottom. There is a Velcro type adhesive on the bottom of the sponge grip holder and the foaming cleanser cloth attaches nicely.

I usually wet my shower first and then just start scrubbing away. I love this product b/c you don't have to work really hard to get all the dirt and scum out. It seems to just disappear as you are wiping over the areas.

So if you are tired of having to really work to get the soap scum out of your showers then give this product a try! It really is the best cleanser I have found for the job!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tip cleaning Tabby. maybe I'll give it a try. Much love

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tip cleaning Tabby. maybe I'll give it a try. Much love

natalie spratling said...

I think I'll have to give it a try. Love any tips that help me do things easier and faster.