Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Tabby Thing

Pockee a.k.a. Grandpa captured this cute picture of Griffin on his "crackberry". My dad is always telling me how he knew I was really concentrating on something when I was younger. He said he knew because I would have my tongue sticking out of my mouth. Not sure if I still do this, well sometimes yes when I am really concentrating I do find myself in this position and then I laugh about it and get back to work.

I guess this trait got passed onto Griffin. My dad has titled this photo " A Tabby Thing".

Thanks Dad for the fun photo, it actually turned out pretty good considering you captured it from your "crackberry".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!
and yes you still do!!!

Anonymous said...

I sure do miss Griffin and hope you will let him stay with me while you go on a trip.......

Anonymous said...

So do you feel loved to see 3 comments and than find out they are all from me.. HA HA HA!!! Well I am glad to to see you updated your blog. love you heather

Anonymous said...

Griffins picture was taken by Grandma Julie on the didgital camra then emailed to my phone. I like your new style and the music is great! Love ya Pockee