Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Time with Family

Griffin and I are visiting Heather, Nate, and Tank this week! We picked up Grandma Wells in Butte and we all drove down together. Griffin calls my mom "Grammy".


Griffin and Tank also love playing with each other. They love running up and down the stairs and chasing each other around the coach.

Griffin found his old baby walker and has been having a blast climbing in and out of it. He loves putting his cars, helicopter, and blocks on the tray and then just playing.


He brings so much joy to my life. I love him. He has a real spunky personality, and he is smart. I know all parents say their kids are smart, but nothing gets passed our Griffin. He has a great memory and learns quickly.


And here is the newest addition to our family sweet baby Ella. We've been working on making the baby announcements so we had to take a few photos. They really didn't turn out too bad I don't think. Heather likes the black and white. Here she is in her blessing dress! Ella is so precious. I don't remember Griffin ever being so small and help less but I guess at one point in our lives we all were. Heather and Nate are wonderful parents. Ella is a very blessed little girl.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Tabitha I miss you so much.... Everyone is really sad around here. Tank didnt even get out of bed until 9 and he wouldn't eat his food. Ella has been crying all morning long. Well thanks for coming up and making cards and hangin out with us. I love you