Monday, February 02, 2009

Motivation

Here is a little bit of motivation for me! Our treadmill is broken*sigh* But the good news is we have an elliptical machine!! So I am challenging everyone to get up and move this week! My goal is to exercise every day 30 minutes! I will be on my elliptical what will you do?

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

how's the elliptical doing? I got on mine this week too!

Anonymous said...

Good for you Tabs.... I need to start doing something too. I am not sure what I will do but I'll let you know. I cant wait for our week together. That will be really fun. Much love P.S. Glad to see you up date your blog

natalie spratling said...

I'll try and be the one that works:) You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Okay Tabby Nate and I are going to get a wii fit... and I am going to use it 3 times a week or even more. I'll keep you posted