Friday, January 09, 2009

What a sense of style!

This is the cute little outfit Griffin would prefer to wear.

He is beginning to be very aware of what he is wearing and likes to pick his own clothes out. I think he has been wearing his red chopper shirt for the last three days, but if it makes him happy I am happy as well.

This is just funny b/c he put his little sweater vest over his pj's and didn't want to have anything removed!

Oh, and he loves to sit at the island and eat his cereal out of his own bowl with his own spoon. He is just getting so big!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a funny little boy. that is a cute picture with a big smile. he sure does look happy. I cant believe how big he is getting. I cant wait to see him and take a picture of him holding little ella