Wednesday, October 29, 2008

365 days later...

Okay so this post is about one year late oops!!!

Joe built the enclosure around our house last winter, we loving referred to it as the "man cave". He put all the cultured stone up around our front porch. Because it was freezing at night we had to keep it heated, thus the reason for the huge enclosure!

I am sure our neighbors thought we were crazy but oh well. Joe did a wonderful job!
And here is a peek inside the man cave! This really was a huge task to undertake. Joe worked all day and then would come home, and diligently go outside every night and put up stones.

I must admit the man cave was quite cozy once you got inside. Griffin of course loved to check it out but we couldn't stay outside too long because there was fire, and cement which aren't good combos for a little one.
Add ImageHope you enjoyed this little post about my darling hubby!!! Just wanted to let Joe know how much I love and appreciate him. He is the hardest worker I know and he is so talented! He can pretty much figure out how to do anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe CAN do anything! He is amazing... The house also looks great. I hope you have fun in spokane! I am glad that you have Joe too. Take care of each other