Thursday, October 02, 2008

Pictures and Friends

Everyone always says they have a hard time getting a good picture of LJ. He doesn't like to have his picture taken...but for me he is usually okay with it. This particular picture turned out pretty good.

LJ just buzzed his hair off. He told me it was too hot and he likes it short.Griffin loves when LJ comes over. He didn't really like him at first but now he always snuggles right up close.

LJ and Griffin are both fascinated with this flying helicopter. Every time LJ comes over he says "Tabby where is the helicopter, where is the helicopter, I've got to fly it" He said he found one from somewhere and was going to buy one for himself. We will see...I told him he could come over anytime and fly ours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LJ is now in the blog world.... I thhink Griffin needs a haircut. I am glad they can have so much fun together. love you