
He loves his Tonka truck that Grandma gave him. He is so good and scooting it all over the yard. This is his version of using four wheel drive. He even makes cute little noises when he is moving truck around, and he honks his horn if you get in his way. I think he is going to be a great driver!

Another favorite is to roll down from the top of the driveway. He really thinks it is funny when he is riding it backwards.

I asked him if I could take a quick picture and this was his pose. Picture perfect is what I call it!

Griffin loves, loves, loves, oh did I say loves being outside. Doesn't matter if it is super hot, or super cold he has to be out there. His favorite toys to take with him are his tonka truck or some cars. He discovered the truck doesn't work so well in the snow, but that didn't stop him from giving it a good try.
1 comment:
I love that little sweater on him. And ya, they don't notice how hot or cold it is...Toby is the same way.
Post a Comment