Joe cut Griffin's hair last night. Isn't he just so cute! I asked him to smile for the camera and he gave me the cutest little look.I absolutely love that he can talk now! I love when he calls me "Mommy". I love being his mom!
And here is my baby in his new outfit! He picked the shirt out all by himself. He was so excited to wear "Queen" and he had to show everyone today!Of course he has two cars in his hands. Does he ever go anywhere without at least one car? He even sleeps with them!!!
2 comments:
He is so cute! He really reminds me so much of LJ... or at least the way I remember LJ. I can't wait to get up there and see him in person. We are just fine with not having swimming weather. That is part of the reason we are going! We are so done with summer down here. Brandon has been bragging to everyone that he is going to have a snowball fight.
I just tagged you too! I got tagged for the first time today, so I'm spreading the joy! See you soon! Love you!
He is pretty cute and I'm glad I finally got to see him in person. Love the little Lightening McQueen crocks too. Can you believe he's coming up on TWO! Flies by doesn't it.
Post a Comment