Saturday, September 11, 2010

Beat twice in a row...darn it!


Joe and I went to the store and picked up a few games we could play with Griffin.  One game was the beloved and ever so memorable Candy Land.  I must say as I whipped out the board it brought back memories of childhood!

I am sad to report that Griffin beat me two times in a row! He didn't just beat me he skunked me.  I don't know why but he got all the good cards and I kept getting the ones that send you back down the path...the only time I was ahead was when on the first turn!!!


The proud winner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What other games did you get? Tell Griffin to bring the game down so we can play.

Tabby said...

We got Jenga, Chutes and Ladders, I spy, playdoh, and Candy Land! Which ones do you want to play?