Griffin was looking forward to playing in the snow with his daddy all day long!!! They played out in the front yard and made tracks and tried to catch snow flakes in their mouths.
I don't think this is the first snow of the season, but I could be wrong. I am grateful the temperature dropped and the snow started falling. It really helped me to start feeling more in the holiday spirit. I've been cruising around town listening to my jazz Christmas music but it just doesn't feel like that time of year unless it is cloudy, snowy, and nippy.
Griffin was even lucky enough to find some snow cookies! Nobody knows who makes the snow cookies, but if you are lucky enough you might just find some in your own yard.
Yummy! He's been talking about his snow cookies all night!
1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment