Last week in my photography class we graduated to manual mode. So I have been practicing in
manual all week.
I must say at the beginning of the week I didn't really have a clue what I was doing but as the week progressed I got better. I learned this week that practice does make perfect! No, I am not perfect with my photography skills but I am learning things I never knew and I love shooting in manual, can't believe I waited so long to figure this out!
Griffin was the perfect subject for me today. He just ran around and played and let me take pictures. He loves to run over and look at them on the LCD screen and then he says "Oh that's Grissen"!
Griffin was the perfect subject for me today. He just ran around and played and let me take pictures. He loves to run over and look at them on the LCD screen and then he says "Oh that's Grissen"!The above photo has to be one of my favorites. He was dancing around and I just kind of stopped his movement, although a little is still showing.

This photo had a few things wrong with it but I touched it up in photo shop and I quite like how it turned out. It is kind of timeless and just a perfect way to remember Griffin. He is after all very serious about mowing.
2 comments:
Tabitha, fabulous pictures. I want to take a lesson. Where are you taking the class? What cite? I love photography and would love to learn how to improve. Sure miss your fabulous lessons. What's this about teaching my sweet little girls about the S word? I just have to giggle. Thanks for you love and friendship and I am so grateful you are with my girls each Sunday, they love your lessons. Thanks also for the sweet card you sent me. It made my day.
I love that last pic of Griffin - that's a framer for sure. Its not black and white what is that coloring called? Do you have a program called Roxio on your new computer?
Post a Comment