
We had to stop and take some pictures of ourselves by the motorcycles just for Griffin. There were tons of
motorcycles outside of the Hard Rock Cafe. We didn't go in just stopped to take some photo's on our long walk down the strip!


Can't got to Vegas without getting your picture taken with Elvis!


Joe and I went and saw the Blue Man Group. It was really neat and nothing like I expected. I thought they were going to playing their pipes more but they were kind of clowning around. It was fun and the theater and sound system were totally fabulous. I would recommend going to the show just make sure you get some discounted tickets. I think I would have been a little upset if I paid their full asking price for the show.
Yeah I know I have a funny look. The guy who we asked to take our picture was taking a really long time! There was a huge line of people waiting to get their picture taken with a blue man and he was just taking his sweet ole' time. At least we ended up with a memorable photo!
No comments:
Post a Comment