
For the last few nights we have all been hanging out in the front yard. Griffin loves to ride his trike up and down the driveway and he is very good about not going in the street unless someone is with him. In the above picture Griffin was trying to follow Joe and LJ to the back yard but I think he realized it is really hard to pedal through the grass!
However, that doesn't stop him from scooting his trike wherever he goes. Yesterday we loaded up the car to make a run to Costco. Griffin lifted his trike up into the van and then said he was ready to go. I had a hard time explaining to him that you can't take your trike into Costco.
Joe and LJ like to ride their skateboards over jumps and up and down the driveway. LJ usually rides my bike up and down the street and Griffin will follow him around. We also go for walks around the neighborhood together.
The weather is just perfect at night. It is warm but cool at the same time. The only real complaint I have; is the mosquito's! We all get attacked as soon as the garage door goes up. Bug spray seems to help but there are still a few real pesky mosquito's that penetrate through the layers of bug spray!
Here is Joe in one of the rare moments he actually sits down.


Griffin loves to drink my Coke Zero. I put it on the ledge and he pulled his trike over so he could get it.
LJ has been so cooperative with my picture shoots. I always ask before I snap his picture and I've been able to get some really good pictures of him.
2 comments:
I just love your pictures! The calendar page is going to be great this year!! That is a really shot of LJ.
I love the first pic, you got the foreground blurry the subject in focus and the back ground blurry. loving the angle! angle is everything!!
dang I had no clue LJ was so old now! Gosh, facial hair and everything! That tells ya how long its been since I saw him last!
good job on the sunset as well it is hard at time to capture the color you see with your eye on to your camera. Kudos!
Post a Comment