Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Las Vegas...my gambling experience

Joe and I were able to go to Las Vegas in July. We dropped Griffin off with my Mom and Heather for the week and flew out of Idaho. It really was a lot of fun for just the two of us to be away for so long. I totally forgot what life was like before Griffin.

I had a bit of trouble getting our photo's because Joe uploaded them to his computer which has some kind of funky bug, anyways I figured out how to network my computer to his so now I have access to all my stuff!! Yeah!

I will share a few pictures from our trip over the next couple of days!

This was my first time ever to sit down and play the slots! I totally do not understand how or why people like to sit and play these all day. I am sure there is a strategy but I never took the time to figure it out.I actually won something! I think my voucher was for $1.80, so I won .80. I called it good.

Again I really wasn't mesmerized by the slots...but it was fun and I won something.
I was a little disappointed that I got a paper voucher because I had a vision of me running from slot to slot with a cup scooping up my winnings. The paper voucher made it nice. You can take them from machine to machine or you can take them to the casino ATM and get real money. Totally fabulous! You can also put in a $100 in the casino ATM and tell it what kind of change you want back. Now that is one smart machine!

Ciao for now peeps!


2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh you found your pictures.. I guess you were tried of waiting for me. I am so glad you had fun on your trip. You should do it more often. It seems like you went a year ago. Time just goes by way to fast. Who knows when I will see you again but hopefully soon.

Anonymous said...

What a nice little "couples getaway." I think everyone needs that. I get ya on the gambling thing. I lived there for a few months and thought I'd have a go at it for once in my life, but I never actually got around to it. Other people however would go in and gamble as their car was filling up with gas. Geesh!