Joe was gracious enough to allow me to photograph him while he was at the skate park messing around. This was one of his favorite shots. I might share some of my other ones as well but this is the one I turned in for my assignment and so far I've gotten positive feedback, but haven't heard from my instructor yet.
LJ is staying with us and he has also been a good guinea pig. I took some photo's of him and Griffin playing yesterday. Tonight I have stamping so everyone will get a break from me and my camera but I have three more assignments to do this week. EEEKKS I've got to get started!
2 comments:
That is a really cool shot, Tabby! Could you send me some info on the class? Your Dad told me a little about it. I would love to take it. Would love to see more of your pics too! Hope you post some more!! Julie
Good job sis!!! Cool pictures. You have so many talants. I need to work on mine but I have to find out what they are first. So do you want to come down is Sept?? Well let me know. It could be us and our babies. You could take some pictures of us. okay well have a great weekend. Its also fun to skype with you. Much love heather
Post a Comment