I love this picture of Griffin and I love Griffin. He is really hard to photograph because he is such a busy boy, but every once in awhile I can capture his cuteness!
Well I guess if you really do come up in a couple of weeks that you can practice with Ella. That would be fun. Maybe we could even get a good picture of Ella and Griffin together!! Well I think you are doing a great job.
5 comments:
This photo is so great!! I just love it.
Wow, Tabby, this is awesome!! I love it too. Another framer!! Add photography to your already long list of talents!!
Well I guess if you really do come up in a couple of weeks that you can practice with Ella. That would be fun. Maybe we could even get a good picture of Ella and Griffin together!! Well I think you are doing a great job.
once again, nice angle! Great capture of "a moment & personality" I love those kinds of pics.
Love this picture! I have to get on that cite and learn a few tricks.
Post a Comment