
This post is for Heather who is always asking me to post pictures of our yard! The above photo is a picture of Griffin's most favorite place to play! Anytime he sneaks outside I usually can find him here. He loves to load his tractors with dirt and rocks and push them around. He just stands at the edge of the retaining wall playing for hours!

The above picture is the back portion of our fence. Joe had been working diligently on our yard, but now has to really focus on getting some jobs for work done! He is doing such a wonderful job and I am grateful my husband is such a hard worker! The picture was taken from the top of our deck.

This picture is just another one of the back fence.

This is a picture of the fence along the West side of our house. It is shared with a neighbor so Joe did a different layout, forgot what it is called.
The sprinklers are all in, but I think there is a leak somewhere so we have to locate it and fix it. After that is fixed I believe the plan is to get some sod!

Here is another one of Griffin's favorite play spots. This is the storm drain across the street. We also have one in our ditch however Griffin likes to go across the street. He loves to collect rocks and drop them into the bottom.

He likes to peek in real close as he drops the rocks. I think he is sometimes disappointed when he doesn't see them at the bottom, or maybe he likes hearing them splash into the water? Who knows but he loves looking real close!
2 comments:
wow a post just for me! I love it!! Your back yard is huge. Tank and Griffin could have a fun time back there. To bad joe doesnt like dogs.... think of all the hours they could be out there.... Griffie is all boy and I miss him. thanks for the post. Love you tons
Wow! The yard is coming really well! It is going to look just beautiful when its all done - Joe truly is amazing with all he gets done. I get tired just thinking about it. Gotta love the pictures of Griffin! He is such a cutie. Those are such fun shots - thanks for sharing them! I would love to see your fireplace downstairs too! Take care ~ Julie
Post a Comment