Griffin has been having a blast helping Joe tape the garage. He loves climbing up the scaffold, and playing with his laser. He has also enjoyed walking around with his trike. He hasn't quite figured out how to pedal but he is getting closer.
Joe is hard at work mixing mud. He really is amazing. He decided he wanted to learn how to tape and texture so he is practicing on our garage!
A quick shot of the garage. Nothing too exciting.
Here is my handsome husband hard at work!
7 comments:
I never would of thought of practicing in the garage! That is smart.
I never would of thought of practicing in the garage! That is smart.
It's looking good. If he wants another garage to practice on he's welcome to ours...the catch is he'd have to find a place for all of our stuff! Thanks for the fun treat on Tues. My girls loved it, as did their mom. They are going to love your class.
That is very smart. I know that Todd would love to spend some of his spare time doing work like this too, but we have to own a place to work on first. That's our next goal. And, it's actually one of my annoyances, when the garage is left all ugly. I always told myself that we would paint our garage when we own one...so just know that I'll be super impressed with your garage.
Post a Comment