Monday, May 26, 2008

This boy of ours...

Griffin has become quite the escape artist! He loves to be outside and he will find a way to get there if we aren't watching!

He has learned to open the front door so if we forget to dead bolt it he is out the door!

He has learned to open the garage to house door and I have found him many a times playing with his tractors on the garage floor.

Well the other day I was spray painting in the garage so I lifted the garage door about four to six inches. Griffin was playing with his cars on the garage floor so I went back and forth making dinner. LJ came by and saw Griffin with his head underneath the garage door trying to wiggle his way thru. I specifically left the garage door open just a little so air could come but not enough for Griffin to crawl under. If there is a few inches between him and the great outdoors you can bet your credit card he is going to try and figure a way to get out there!

On another note. Joe took this picture! I changed it to the sephia tone to give it more of a timeless look.

1 comment:

Heather said...

He is getting so big. More and more like a little boy. They grow up so fast. miss you all