



Sunday we all went for a very nice early spring walk. We took some pictures with our new camera and a fabulous time with each other!
Griffin rode in his back pack and enjoyed seeing all the dogs in the park. We even came across this owl!


With our new camera we were able to take a fun video of Griffin!
Griffin is walking all over and he has a really cute laugh which we captured here:
The sad news is our new camera didn't work with the computer so it went back to Costco. I love the pictures it took and all the features but it was too frustrating. We haven't decided if we will be updating our digital camera just yet, we are thinking maybe a video camera would be fun! We will see.
We also were able to capture the owl in flight. Kind of fun!
Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
Griffin is getting so big!! I love to hear him luagh... I miss you guys and hope to see you soon. Much love
Post a Comment