Friday, March 14, 2008


So as of today our house is up on the market. We have been so busy packing, decluttering, and staging our house. This isn't the greatest picture but this is how I set our dining room table. Kind of fun! I wish it looked like this all the time.

I know I need to iron the table runner, but I had to set it up first to see if I would even like it.






Just a close up of the set. The chargers are a deep burgandy~ Forgot to take a picture of the wonderful faux wall that Joe did. Will do that next time!

Wish us luck with our house on the market.

I really hope I can keep the house clean enough for showings.

We have one more weekend until the first official showing so I've got to get busy with the deep cleaning!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Tabitha that looks really GOOD!! I want to come over and have dinner. you wont have a problem selling your home, its so nice!!!! Love you heather

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.