Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011



We had a lot of fun on Halloween. We had a little family dinner consisting of homemade chili, salad, halloween jello, and freshly brewed wassail.  Then it was off to trick-er-treat.  Griffin and Ella were really having a fun time running through the neighborhood.  Heather kept up with them pretty good, I just kind of waddled behind everyone.

This year Ella was a fairy, she let me do her makeup!  Griffin was a swat team member, Easton wore his monster jammies, and according to Griffin I was the "fat doctor". LOL-

The drama for the night happened when Griffin and Ella somehow managed to crash into each other, and Griffin fell and scuffed up his knee. We took them home and Griffin went into his room and screamed, "This is the worst Halloween ever"-  It was quite funny and we all laughed.

Griffin really enjoyed passing out candy to all the trick-er-treaters that came by.  I did find it kind of funny how many mommies were collecting candy for their babies?  Maybe I should have gone to the door requesting double the candy for the twins???  Seriously...made me wonder.

All in all we had a very memorable  night.  I'm so grateful Nate & Heather decided to move here, I love being able to share our life moments together!  Looking forward to many more fun Halloween's!

Just for the sake of remembering I was preggie with twins this year, I'm including a full body photo- and I'm grateful to be able to do so.

No comments: