Week 5 P52.365.11 summary
My goal for last week was a simple one, to make sure my counter top and sink were cleaned before I went to bed each night. I am proud to report I was able to do this, every night except one and that was because I was sick.
It is strange because this really wasn't as hard to do as I thought it would be. Before my experiment I would just leave dishes in the sink and clean dishes in the dishwasher and tell myself I would take care of things tomorrow, but things would just keep stacking up; and eventually it would just become this huge mess that had to be dealt with before you could cook or even get a glass of water!
Waking up to a clean kitchen was nice, and I didn't have to think about all the dirty dishes that were awaiting me the next morning. I will be continuing on with this goal, because I know if I did it for one whole week I can do it again, and I really like the results! Even Joe noticed and helped out!
Week 6 P52.365.11
I've got a list of goals I would like to work on but I am keeping to my schedule and working on only one each week. This week I am going to go with a tougher one, well it will be tough for me. I've really got to rid myself of my addiction to Coke Zero. I think every year for the past two years one of my goals was to stop drinking carbonated beverages. I managed to rid myself of this habit for a while but always fell back into it.
So, my plan is to ween myself off slowly. I can usually go one day without caffeine before I get a wretched headache and my body starts going into convulsions...okay maybe not convulsions I just really have a strong craving for it.
This week I am going to limit myself to one Coke Zero every other day! Figure if I can get used to drinking less of it I will eventually be able to ween myself off completely!
2 comments:
coke zero...... You can do it!
Cute blog Tabitha! I am a hard core Deadliest Catch fan! Can't wait to see more about your family's adventures.
Post a Comment