Thursday, December 09, 2010

Am I the only one...

Am I the only one who does their laundry and then sets it on top of the washer and dryer?  I am still anxiously awaiting the laundry fairy to fly in and fold it!

Sometimes I have days, weeks like this!  I just use the top of the washer and dryer as my dresser.  Think I've gotten dressed in the laundry room every day this week!

Just being honest!

3 comments:

George and Julie said...

Hahaha..that brings back fond memories...well...maybe not fond. When the kids were little the top of the dryer was everyone's closet. Although we did have a sock box - didn't pair them and fold them, just threw them in the box - so each morning was potentially quite an adventure in getting dressed. Good times.....

Mormann Family said...

I'm wth ya!I HATE doing laundry. Especially the folding part!!

Beverly said...

You are not alone. Ours usually ends up in baskets at the end of our bed. Everyone gets dressed in our room, since their clothes never make it to theirs!