Sunday, August 22, 2010

This little piggy...




Griffin had a really fun time in his sunbeam class.  They learned about food and made this cute little apple pig.  Griffin was so excited to show it to everyone!


Really I thought Griffin was going to want to keep it somewhere special but he had something else in mind.  I made him pose with it before he ate it.

Oh and in case you are wondering he ate the whole thing, apple and all!

I love his "smile for the camera" face!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool teacher!!! That is way cute. That is fun that he was able to make such a cute pig. I hope it was really yummy for him!

George and Julie said...

How adorable!!! The apple pig is cute too!!1 :-)

natalie spratling said...

love the photos, so cute. I also love the touching the hearts video, I needed that reminder to be there thanks