Griffin is just like his dad he loves to run! Every night he asks Joe if it is running time. Sometimes they will run around the neighborhood, or sometimes through the yard, and on cold winter night or rainy ones they will run around the island in our kitchen.
Love when his hair gets long because it just starts to puff out like a mushroom! Today it wasn't as poofy as usual, I think it might have been because he had a bath.
Griffin was very excited to get his hair cut. He was talking with the stylist and having a good time. Underneath his cape he had his gun so he was shooting people every once in awhile.
His hair cut turned out cute, we got rid of the mushroom top. He thought it was so funny when he looked in the mirror and saw all of his hair spiked up!
His hair cut didn't turn out as fabulous as when Aunt Heather cuts it, but it needed to be done. He didn't cry and I am very proud of him. I will have to take a picture of his new hair cut, just realized I didn't get the a photo of the finished product!


No comments:
Post a Comment